- Vietnix’s primary goal is to fulfill our responsibilities to receive and handle customer complaints about the quality of our products and services. In the event of disagreement or conflict, we suggest resolving through negotiation and conciliation to preserve the relationship and customer satisfaction in Vietnix’s services.
- Vietnix guarantees the legal rights of our customers according to contract agreement and the provision of law.
1. General Principles
1.1. Who can complain?
Organizations, individuals covered by Service Contract, or legal representatives of the user of the services provided by Vietnix Technology & Solution Joint Company (Vietnix).
1.2. How to complain?
Customers may complain directly at our office or contact our dedicated support team by emailing: email@example.com or via support channels at 1800 1093 – 07 088 44444.
1.3. When to complain?
Please note, there are time limits for making complaints according to Vietnix’s regulations:
– No more than 90 days for service quality issues.
– No more than 30 days for business issues.
Vietnix retains the right to refuse any complaints after the above time limits.
2. Complaints Procedure
Step 1: Registering the complaint
Vietnix’s Support Department is accountable for receiving the customer complaints and informing the complainant within 48 hours.
Step 2: Investigating the complaint
After receiving the customer complaints, Vietnix’s Support Department will investigate and propose a resolution within the authority.
Complaints beyond the Support Department’s authority will be transferred to our Specialization Team or more appropriate Departments.
Step 3: Resolving the complaint
Vietnix’s Department will consider the customer complaints and propose a proper resolution.
Step 4: Responding to the customers
As soon as the outcomes of a complaint are verified, Vietnix’s Support Department will contact the customers via phone call, email, text, or direct meeting.
However, if the customer is not satisfied with the initial response to the complaint, Vietnix is responsible for reconsidering the complaint and responding to the customer again.
If the customer is unhappy with the second resolution, the customer may be able to lodge a complaint with the Management Agency or file a lawsuit.
Step 5: Final Step
After coming to an agreement about the complaint, the register and files will be kept by Vietnix.
3. Timescales for handling and responding to complaints
Depending on the type of issue, Vietnix will investigate and resolve complaints within:
– No more than 20 days for common complaints.
– No more than 03 months for complicated complaints and disputes.
This Content was last updated at 10:00 AM – June 22, 2021.