Vietnix Solutions and Technology Joint Stock Company (“Vietnix”, “we”, as the case may be) provides services (listed on our website www.vietnix.vn) to you.
Customer: Any individual, or organization using the services provided by Vietnix. We will sign a contract with Customer for provision and use of the service.
2. Commitment to Availability
Vietnix commits that the availability of the service is always maintained and 99% efficient for the entire period that customers paid for Vietnix’s services.
3. Exclusion conditions
Availability of service will not be considered a commitment and will not be applied with one of the following cases:
- The server is down due to the maintenance schedule at the maintenance information of the system periodically.
- Service is blocked or terminated due to violation of the Terms of Service.
- Errors caused by wrong configuration settings of customers compared to Vietnix’s instructions.
- Cases caused by factors beyond our control such as fire, flood, war, terrorism, embargo, requirements of State management agency, or nationwide network problems.
- Errors arising from equipment or other software, technology of the customer or other equipment or software, technology of third parties that are not from Vietnix’s errors.
4. Commitment to service support
If you need any Vietnix’s support, please contact us at the following contact forms:
- Phone: 1800 1093 – 07 088 44444
- Ticket: https://portal.vietnix.vn/submitticket.php
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat
5. Commitment to data and information security
Vietnix commits to protecting customer data and information at the highest level when data is transmitted over a network connection and stored in Vietnix’s system.
Vietnix commits not to infringing on customer data, not to leaking, losing or disclosing customer data except in cases required by law.
6. Periodic system maintenance
To ensure services provided to customers continuously, Vietnix has to perform system maintenance. System maintenance can be scheduled for any day of the week and can be done at any time of the day. However, we will try to conduct system maintenance at times that have the least impact on customers’ use of the service. System maintenance will be conducted by Vietnix in the following way:
- Periodic maintenance will be notified to customers from 24-48 hours before performing maintenance. The announcement will be sent via email, and published information on our company’s website, fanpage. Beside that, Vietnix’s sales staff will also contact VIP customers to notify directly.
- Urgent maintenance will be notified to the customer 1 hour before performing maintenance. The announcement will be sent via email, and published information on our company’s website, fanpage. Beside that, Vietnix’s sales staff will also contact VIP customers to notify directly. However, this urgent maintenance happens very rarely.
7. Commitment to compensation
The maximum compensation level is equivalent to 01 year of service value registered at Vietnix. Depending on the specific cases, the compensation level may change based on the information that Vietnix exchanged with the customers.
This Content was last updated at 10 AM – June 22, 2021